Here are the rules:
- The nominee should visit the award site and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom.
- The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
- The Nominee should include a courtesy link back to the official award site in their blog post.
- Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
- Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site.
The five nominations from me are as follows. Drum roll please… or maybe just an unco, out of beat attempt at a drum roll on your knees will do the trick for now…
Pantry Obsession. I love this blog. What’s not to love about the ramblings of a vodka fueled, smart assed teacher who has an obsession with her panties, errr, pantry.
Bunny and Pork Belly. Restaurant reviews and great photos. These guys get around…
Le Pirate… but I noticed she already got nominated for this award by The Peckish Kiwi too. What an incestuous little life we lead. Check it out anyway…
Patrons of the Pit. My favourite cooking involves some kind of fire and these guys have it down to a tee.
Vittle Monster. Restaurant reviews and photos. Simple, effective and often!
And that’s it. Oh, except the one random thing about myself? Well, I’m sitting here writing this while eating tuna on fresh baked bread with sliced onion and a dill pickle